COVID 19 Update
Mullumbimby Farmers Market will be open on Friday.
Farmers markets have been classified (like supermarkets) as an essential service at this time.
Our community needs fresh, nutrient rich food right now and shopping outdoors in the fresh air space makes the farmers markets a great option to pick up your essentials.
We want to let you know we’ll have a range of measures in place to protect the health of our customers and stallholders.
- Hand sanitizer and a hand washing area will be available to all customers, stallholders will be sanitizing hands between each customer and all stallholders will have hand washing facilities.
- We’ll only be serving food and drink in single use composable vessels.
- Our tables and chairs will be removed for the time being. We know the market is a place for the community to gather and spend time together, however we cannot support this during this time while authorities are recommending self-distancing.
- We ask that if you are queuing at a stall, please try and keep a safe distance from others. Be aware and considerate.
- If you are unwell or have any symptoms of the virus (or have had contact with anyone who has symptoms) or have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, we ask that you not attend the market. Please have a friend or family member collect your produce for you.
We appreciate your understanding and support.
There’s never been a more important time to support your local farmers!